- Full-time Endodontist in an Endodontic clinic in Houston
- Adjunct assistant professor at UT Health Houston/ Endodontic Department
- Practiced as a general dentist for 5 years in multiple countries
- Externship in Prosthodontics Loma Linda University/California
- Advanced specialty education in Endodontics/Master's degree Loma Linda University, California
My passion for Endo started when I was a student in dental school. I like to see my patients' happy faces after I treat their tooth pain. I fell more and more in love with this field when I started work as an Endodontist, giving time to listen to my patients and create trust between us.
Best Piece of Career Advice:
Create a good relationship with the referral doctors and the patients - let them feel comfortable when you are working on their teeth.
Building your name is not easy, especially in competitive cities. In my opinion, good care of patients and good quality of your work will let your name shine bright.
Reason for Becoming an AAE member:
AAE is a great place to share your cases, your knowledge, great communication with other Endodontists, and an awesome place to learn more and more with those lectures and the annual meetings.
My hobbies are traveling and discovering the world with my kids and my adventurous husband, who is an engineer and skydiver instructor. Also, I love to do Zumba which refreshes my mind and makes me feel happy.
What is your favorite part of being an Endodontist?